Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Unique Opportunity. . .

I recently had the unique opportunity to review three new books from Master Books, a division of New Leaf Publishing Group.



The first book I opened up was:


Here is a link to the book trailer from the  NLPG website.

http://www.newleafpublishinggroup.com/#?w=640


This book is written by Ken Ham president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum, which we got to visit last summer. 

We are in our second year of homeschooling and one of the things that I love is that I have the opportunity to present the truth about our world to my children. This book does an amazing job of presenting the story of Adam and Eve in a way that is easy for my children (as well as myself) to understand! The illustrations captured their attention and the text allowed for clear understanding. 


The book is thoroughly based on Scripture and starts at the beginning with the creation account. It discusses the purpose of man and what life would have been like in the garden. It introduces the concept of sin and the consequences that followed and have left an impact on our world today.


 What I love about this book is that it allows be to answer the questions about Adam and Eve with confidence and I loved sharing it with  my kids.



Here is a link up to other reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment