Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Simple Scrapbooking. . .



The thing I love about Close To My heart is how easy it is to use their products. I loooove the Workshops on the Go kits!!! They are the first things that I purchase when the new Idea Book comes out. I love being able to grab the bag and create a fantastic project without any hassle.

Each kit has a little bit of stamping, dimensional elements, and teaches a new technique.

This is the Stella WOTG kit. It looks slightly different than the directions, but that is the cool thing about these kits. You can change them up a bit to make them fit your pictures and then you have a layout that is uniquely yours!!!





 

If you are interested in joining one of my clubs and working on these amazing kits together, please contact me! Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout! Your family is beautiful! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, think your layout is adorable, nice work & nice page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout. Love it. I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete