Friday, March 15, 2013

Layered Flower Birthday Card. . .


It is my daughter's birthday next weekend and I actually remembered to make her a card!

I have no idea why, but I don't think that I have ever made her one. . .
what is that old saying about the cobbler's kids and their lack of shoes?



I made this card using inspiration from page 42 of our new Make It From Your Heart Vol.1.



I cut this flower from Cotton Candy card stock. .
2 - 3 inch
2 -2.75 inch
2 - 2.5 inch
2 - 2.25 inch
2 - 2 inch

I inked them with Cotton Candy Ink, curled the edges with our quilling tool, and glued them together, shifting the petals each time.



I finished it off with a bling button and one of our new Pink Glitter Jems.

I then attached it to my card base that I used:
White Daisy card (5x7)
Whisper card stock (4.75x6.75)
 the pink is from the Chantilly Paper Pack (2x4.75)
 and finally our slate ribbon (looove that ribbon!).

I stamped the sentiment with Slate ink using our Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set.

Hope she likes it!!!

Here are a list of the supplies I used:
Make It From Your Heart 9035
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection Z1686
Chantilly paper pack X7163B
Whisper card stock X5933 (combo pack)
Slate ink Z2173
Cotton Candy ink Z2193
Slate Satin Ribbon Z1802
Pink Glitter Jems Z1807
Black button Assortment Z1821
Quilling Tool Z1795
Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set D1475

Head on over to my website to get your supplies today!

buttercup.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment