Friday, March 29, 2013

Table Scraps. . .

So. . . .

I was cleaning up my table in my craft room last night (gasp!)
and I came across several bits and pieces from recent projects.

 I decided to try and come up with some quick cards rather than do what I usually do and put all of the pieces into a drawer or bag and promptly forget they ever existed!

This is the first card I made with leftover piece of cardstock (I didn't even cut it),  the center from a bracket frame cut on my Cricut, and leftover flower and leaves from another card.





I added the sparkle (Z1754), bakers twine (Z1702) and letters (Z1779).

Love it!



The next card I used another little piece of cardstock, with a leftover flower stamped from  Just For You (B1398) that I didn't end up using on another card, the center jewel was left over from my daughter's BD card.



I added silver shimmer trim (Z1799), ribbon and a stamped sentiment.

Love it! Love it!

Hopefully this will inspire some of you to. . .

1.Clean up your space!!!!

2.And use up those table scraps!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards! I always have a cardblock in my mind! I will have to do some cards with all o my scraps I through in a box!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete