Friday, February 17, 2012

Yo, Bro!

Up next on the Birthday list is my big brother. He is a Cali boy, too, but is taking a hiatus is WV with his wife and two boys. It has been fun being able to see them more. I truly never thought that I would have all of my siblings within driving distance at the same time!

Ha! I am sitting here writing this post at 4am, looking at a picture of the finished card and just realized that I made him one year older than he is! True, he is pushing 40, but he still has three years to go, not two! It looks like I will be busting out the stamps tomorrow and fixing the card.



Note: This is the updated card. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone and display my airheadedness
(Is that a word? It should be)! People might make fun of me.

Note on the Note: Stop laughing at me.



Happy Birthday, Old Man!


No comments:

Post a Comment