Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Teen Years. . .



Our little peeps are growing up.
They have now entered that awkward stage we all know and love. . .



Adolescents!!! What is it about this stage of life that produces the gangly, ratty appearance regardless of gender and apparently species?



The girls are doing well and will soon be able to experience the great outdoors.



Here is our littlest one that I blogged about a week or so ago. You can read about it here on
The Hands Of A Farmer. She is very healthy now, but is still a lot smaller than the others.

I have named her Chica.

 In my very best Spanish I like to walk into the barn and say, "Hola, Chica!"

And that is about the extent of my very best Spanish. . .



Soooooo. . .So far, so good! Between farm life and Awanas we are settling into our new routine.
That makes for one happy girl!

Love ya,
Buttercup


No comments:

Post a Comment