Thursday, May 10, 2012

Working on The Room. . .

Here is my first creation for my space here and forever know as. . .

THE Room!

I wanted a pretty place to hold all of my little tools on my table.
I collected several little rectangular boxes from my work, glued them together and then covered them with paper. I am very happy with how it turned out, and now I can display it in the center of my work table.




For those of you that care. . .

I used paper from the Cherry-O and Jingle paper packs and (what else?) Buttercup cardstock.



I used paper flowers with a button and an adhesive gem. Then I inked the originally white butterfly with buttercup ink and added bitty sparkles.



Perfection. . .well, I think so anyway. . .



I found these two wall plaques while I was out last night.



I think they will go a long way in bringing the color scheme together. Not to mention that there are at least 20 of these little gold finches flitting around outside my windows at any given time.



That is it for now! I will keep posting projects as I get them done. I can't wait to reveal the whole room to you someday soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment