Thursday, January 24, 2013

Momentous Birthdays. . .


So, "they" are saying that 40 is the new 20. . . 

So, if 40 is the new 20, then no one will mind that I am announcing that someone in my family turned 40 last weekend. . . 

I made this card to celebrate this momentous occasion. . . 

And I go to eat Indian food! All is well. . .


I used a retired paper pack from my stash and combined it with Ponderosa Pine cardstock. I topped it all of with our new Shimmer Trim and our Pixie Glitter Alphabet for the numbers. . . 
I am not normally into all of the "bling-bling", but man I love that stuff!!!



I had so much fun getting to spend time with the Birthday Girl! Here is to many more!!!

And out of respect I will not tell you that she is the one in the middle. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment