Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Last of the December Birthdays. . .



I realize that it is now January, but I have a policy of not posting my cards until I hand them out, and I didn't get this one out until that past weekend. . .

I opted to hold onto it and deliver it in person rather than sending it off in the mail.



I used the Dotty For You paper pack along with some shimmer trim, bakers twine , rick rack ribbon and some bitty gems.

The stamp set is from the current catalog and is called Casual Expressions. I received it at the amazing and free workshop that I attended a while back. Love it! 


(You can click on the stamp image and it will take you directly to my website.)



I also loved being able to create this card for my sister-in-law, whom I have gotten to see a lot more since they, too, moved to the East coast! 





Happy Birthday, Kendra!



No comments:

Post a Comment