Wednesday, October 26, 2011

3 Birthdays, 3 Three Year Olds, 3 Cards

From Sept 13, 2010 to Oct 14, 2010 my parent's number of grandchildren doubled. . .from 4 to 8. . . yep 4 babies were born within 31 days. . .my sister being the over achiever and having twins. . . she also one-up-ed me and had them 9 weeks early. . .I was supposed to be first (stomp!). . .

Just kidding, Sis! I was just very grateful that her tiny babies were well taken care of and have grown into wonderful healthy children. Who cares what order they arrived! I had my big bundle next and my sister-in-law rounded out the "quads" by giving my brother another little boy.

Needless to say family gatherings have and will forever be much more. . .shall we say, "interesting". . . if not loud. . .the first time they were all together there were 4 two year olds. . .
I am still trying to recover. . .

Last month I started in on making cards for their Birthdays. . .

 First the twins. . .



Then my brother's little man. . .



Happy Birthday, Little One's!!!! You bring so much joy to our lives!!!

And, no, I didn't make my own son a card. . .I am a bad mom like that. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment