Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Getting caught up. . .

For those of you who know me, you know that I am a crafty kinda girl. . . crafty, as in making things, not crafty as in evil, "Like the fru-its of the De-vil"  (can you name that movie?). . .glad we could clear that up. . . anyway, I have been working on some random scrapbook pages in all of my free time. . .huh? What is free time, you say? It comes from living in 900sq feet, three total rooms, two bathrooms and no TV. Yeah, you heard me. We ain't got no cable. . . The result is free time to read and craft, and I am trying to enjoy it whilst I can. . . before the farm chores set in. Well, I finally collected enough of my crafty stuff to finish up a couple of pages. Here they are for your viewing pleasure!



 An Easter layout that I started in April. . .only took me 7 months to finish. . .that's good, right? Right?




Andrew's first birthday part. I have pretty much abandoned the idea of scrapbooking chronologically at this point in time. I just find paper and a design that I like, then find pictures I like with it. In Andrew's scrapbook I took my hiatus just after his delivery . . .



Pictures from last fall ant my mom's. If only we knew that she was going to be a real farm girl!!!



These pictures are from when Morgan was 3 1/2. . . she was (and is) way too cute for words!


So there you have it. I will try and keep posting things as I make them. Hopefully it will inspire someone to turn off the TV and pick up some scissors!

PS. I am well aware that I need better lighting. Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. Movie reference - So I married an Axe Murderer. But you know that was easy for any of our peeps. And yes you are slightly Crafty in an evil sort of way!

    ReplyDelete