Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Aloha cards gift set

I made this note card gift set for my sister-in-law for her birthday. . .like me she is a December birthday, so I wanted to make her something definitely NOT Decemberish. . .

I haven't been so pleased with how a card set came out in a long time. . .they just make me smile!


I used my Silhouette to cut out a box and lid. It was a bit tricky getting it the right size for the cards, but after some trial and error and a few pieces of paper for the trash. . .I was very happy with the end result.




The cards and their envelopes fit perfectly inside!



I made two of each design.

Card 1.




Card 2.



Card 3.





Card 4.




If you look closely you will notice that I cut all of the papers the same size, but just attached them  differently on each card, making each one look unique.

This was such a fun project! I hope she likes it!


1 comment:

  1. I got a Silhouette for Christmas and can't wait to hook it up and use it!!!! These turned out perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete