Friday, November 11, 2011

Close To My Heart November Campaign



I wanted to start including links to the products that I am using and special upcoming deals. . .
 I just got my hands on this new stamp set and can't wait to get started using it!



Make your wish come true this November with an exclusive stamp set at an incredible discount.

November 2011 Constant Campaign: Holiday Wishes



When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp sets* between November 1–30, you can add a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s a significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN. You may buy one Holiday Wishes stamp set for every $25 in qualifying stamp sets you purchase. As a creative bonus, many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun!

Here is a link to the flier that has an image of the stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment