Friday, November 18, 2011

I Feel Like I Am Pregnant. . .

I am not. . .let's just clear that up. . .but I feel like I am.

I am expecting.

Almost seven years ago, in February, 2005,  I was lying in the spare bedroom in my mom's house wishing I could be back on the East coast and closer to family. While I was lying there a little inaudible voice said, "How about Kentucky?"

Conception.

For the next 5 years and 5 months we had MANY ups and downs, open doors and closed doors,  joys and tremendous heartaches. . .On July 23, 2010 we drove out of the place we had called home for the past 11 years.

On January 7, 2011 we saw the place God had prepared for us for the first time. . . Through our own choosing we will not be moving in for another few months yet. That is where the pregnant feeling comes in. Our future life is waiting. . .the adventure is just about to begin. . .just past the bend in this road is the place we will call home. . .


 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  
 Jeremiah 29:11





No comments:

Post a Comment