Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crafty Wednesday

Hey folks. . .time for another crafty installment. . .

F.Y.I. I don't plan on always posting scrapbook pages and cards.
This is just what I am into right now. . .not to mention all that I have the space for. . .
my work environment leaves a little to be desired. . . 

Well, ok, a lot to be desired!

 Soon. . .oh, so very soon. . .

This layout is from a trip to the WV Pumpkin Festival last year with my mom, her friend, and my sister with her four kids (overachiever). . . I would like to give my sister a special thanks for having children with hair that coordinates so well with my color scheme. . .





This card is self explanatory. . . Thanks. . .





Until next week. . .

3 comments:

  1. You need to send your blog to your area newspaper and ask them to consider a Mama Blog. You're too good of a writer not to get some press.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katy. . . perhaps I will look into it.

    ReplyDelete