Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall Edition of Crafty Wednesday. . .

For this week's layouts I once again found myself with pictures from Morgan's second year. . .

She was (ok, and still is) such a sweet little thing. . .


When she was just over two my good friend decided to be brave and have her as a flower girl.

She did way better than I thought she would. . .She loved every minute of it!




I started these cards by just pulling out two stamp sets and a bunch of different ink.

I stamped a lot of leaves. . . more than I could use, but they were so fun!

And so pretty. . .and so easy. . .



I then just left them on my table for a few days and kept rearranging them as I walked by. . .


I then added fall paper and stamped/embossed sentiments. . .


I like this on the best. . . do you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment