Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Next installment on Crafty Wednesday


These pictures are of a trip my mom and I took with the kids to Crossville, TN. 
We had just packed up all of our belongings and driven cross country. Wayne went back to CA.
 I had then spent two weeks trying to fit all of our stuff into various corners of various houses. . . 

This Mama desperately needed a break! 

It was a fun week of just being lazy, going to the pool or the lake and the playground. 
We did drive to Chattanooga one day and went to the Children's Museum and the Aquarium. 
It was such a nice time. I would love to go again.








And now a few cards. . .





The thread bow and balloon stings on this birthday card were not even a little bit easy to do, 
but I really like the way it turned out.






Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment